Vernon Hills Montessori Academy
21 Hawthorn Pkwy, Vernon Hills
Vernon Hills Montessori Academy provides child care for ages 15 months to 12 years. We offer a committed environment where each child learns at their own pace. Programs lead to high levels of academic achievements and growth. Children learn confidence, sensitivity and independence which builds respect for others. Daily music and sports lessons taught by experienced licensed professionals are offered.
If you need child care in the Vernon Hills area, look no further. We provide the following to ensure that your child has a rich experience.
Daily skills and habits:
- Develop in each child a positive attitude toward school
- Assist each child in building concentration
- Foster in each child an abiding curiosity
- Expand habits of initiative and persistence
- Advance inner security and a sense of order
- Sharpen the child’s ability to discriminate and judge
Help each child to:
- Develop self-confidence as an independent learner.
Increase sensory-motor skills
- Grow socially
- Utilize creative intelligence and imagination.
- Develop a positive awareness of the balance
between his freedom to act and his social
responsibility to others in the school community.
- Continual happiness of each child
- Building self-esteem
- Understanding & providing for the social,
emotional and academic needs of each child
- Respect for others and our environment
- A feeling of independence
“Deciding to send our children to to Vernon Hills Academy was the easiest decision we’ve ever made! When we drove home after our first visit, my husband and I were so impressed with how clean and calm things were, we joked that the kids must be paid actors. After several moves and experiences with many preschools, we can honestly say that we have never been happier. Our son has a moderate speech delay and we have seen a major improvement in his communication in just 6 months (which has also done wonders for his confidence and independence.) The small, intimate setting gives each of our 3 children (ages 2, 4, & 6) the ability to socialize and learn at their own pace. We consider Margarita, Charlene, and the other teachers part of our family and the kids actually look forward to going to school. When we pick them up early, they cry because they want to stay longer!”